Court searches reveal what has been filed in the way of criminal charges or civil suits, against the party we are searching. Although we can search courts in any jurisdiction you want, we are most cost efficient at searching the following jurisdictions:
- Federal Courts, all jurisdictions
- Arizona Courts that are included in one large database (includes 153 jurisdictions, but NOT Mohave and Pima Counties, or Prescott City and Justice Courts)
- Maricopa County (Phoenix), Arizona, all jurisdictions
- Mohave County (Kingman area), Arizona, all jurisdictions
- Pima County (Tucson), all jurisdictions
- Prescott, Arizona, City and Justice Courts
- Yavapai County, Arizona, Superior Court
We have package or flat rate deals on searches of the Prescott, Arizona, City and Justice Courts, combined with the Yavapai County Superior Court. In all cases there are additional charges for file retrieval depending on how old the case is and where the file is stored. Contact us for quotes.
Arizona may restrict certain victim information from criminal files, and may restrict access to juvenile related matters.
Although Arizona is a large state, we only have 15 counties. This makes our counties some of the largest in the nation. We handle public record searches in Yavapai County, Arizona, and other counties, as well as at the Arizona Secretary of State.
Searches include, but are not limited to: UCC liens under the Uniform Commercial Code (financing statements), tax liens, judgments, title searches, and all other documents that are recorded.
Most searches are quoted with a flat search charge per name requested, plus the cost of copies. Copies are billed at the rate charged by the record custodian, per page. Excessive document retrieval may require additional charges.